- This event has passed.
A Women’s Empowerment Workshop
December 8, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am UTC+0
Join a powerful network of motivated women seeking success in 2017. Come for the community, practical business and leadership tools, and inspiration…leave with an actionable plan for success and excitement for the new year!
Industry experts will be sharing their tools and tips for:
– taking the leap and starting your own business
– positioning yourself for success
– understanding the power of your networks
– cultivating confidence
– and more!
What to expect:
– networking opportunity with other motivated and entrepreneurial-minded members of the community
– practical exercises to hone your leadership skills
– actionable tools for setting goals and achieving success
– coffee and breakfast!
Workshop leaders include:
– Hilary Johnson, Business Coach and Hatch Tribe Founder
– Sallie Holder, Senior Director and Founding Leader, Stella&Dot
– LB Adams, CEO and Conversation Catalyst
– Amy Dye & Kerranna Williamson, Serial Entrepreneurs and ALIS Health Founders
Mission: Our goal for each Launch Pad location is to create a compelling series of programming and events that supports the business goals of the LP membership and engages the broader community. We welcome event submissions by Launch Pad members and the public to use the Launch Pad space for meetups and educational events.
Please add as much information about the event as possible, we'll email you once it's approved.